No Purchase Necessary.
- One contest winner per household may win one prize valued 100 dollars or greater per 60 days from WDEF, WDOD, WXCT or WUUQ.
- One contest winner per household may win one prize valued 99 dollars or less per 60 days from WDEF, WDOD, WXCT or WUUQ.
- By participating in the contest, the winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with this contest, WXCT and its sponsors.
- If grand prize is not available, winner will be offered a similarly valued substitute prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made unless original prize is unavailable.
- All winners hold WXCT and participating sponsors harmless for any injury, illness or malady caused by participating in and or winning a prize or prizes as part of any contest.
- Jackson Telecasters Inc employees, WXCT-FM of Chattanooga, Inc. employees,their immediate families, and any promotional advertising sponsors are prohibited from winning this contest.
- The decision of WXCT shall be final, including matters not specifically addressed in these rules.
- Contests are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and are subject to all federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- WUUQ is not responsible for misdialed or misdirected telephone numbers. Furthermore, WXCT shall not be held responsible in the event that a contest may not be conducted due to natural or un-natural circumstances.
- Prizewinners are responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes that apply to prizes individually, or collectively with prizes awarded in the same calendar year from WDOD-FM, WDEF-AM/FM, WUUQ-FM and/or WXCT-FM
- Winner must provide his or her Social Security number and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver of All Liability against the Station, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from the use of any prize which is awarded. Winner must also sign a W-9 form.
- WXCT reserves the right to investigate fraudulent claims of winning as well as deny prize awards for violation of any contest rules.
- WXCT is not responsible for prizes that are or may become damaged.
- All written entries (if applicable) must be legible and must include the contestant’s full name, address, phone number, and age. WXCT and its sponsors are not responsible for any entries that are lost, late, damaged, improperly filled out, misdirected in the mail, misdirected on the internet, or misdirected texts.
- All prizes must be within two weeks of winning, or prior to show times for live performance prizes.
- Prizes not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and become property of WXCT