Machine Gun Kelly Says He Was Electrocuted On Stage
Chattanooga, TN – The Pulse:
Machine Gun Kelly revealed on Instagram that he was electrocuted while performing Friday (February 10th) during a Waste Management Phoenix Open performance at Coors Light Birds Nest in Scottsdale, Ariz.
In his stories, he wrote, “YOOO 🤯 I GOT ELECTRICUTED (sic) AND MY HAIR STOOD UP ⚡️🤣⚡️.”
Machine Gun Kelly played the Bird’s Nest at the @WMPhoenixOpen last night. He said on Instagram after the show that he was “electrocuted” and that’s why his hair stood up! ⚡️ pic.twitter.com/mAWAGwucR6
— Mac Colson (@MacColsonTV) February 12, 2023