‘Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero’ Tops The Domestic Box Office
Crunchyroll’s Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero beat out Beast at the weekend box office, pulling in $20.1 million. In comparison, Beast claimed the number two spot with $11.57 million.
Meanwhile, Top Gun: Maverick became the ninth highest-grossing film ever with $1.403 billion worldwide. It also surpassed Avengers: Infinity War to claim the title for the sixth highest-grossing film at the domestic box office.
Box Office Numbers from Friday (August 19th) through Sunday (August 21st):
1. Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero, $20.1 million
2. Beast, $11.57 million
3. Bullet Train, $8 million
4. Top Gun: Maverick, $5.85 million
5. DC League of Super-Pets, $5.77 million
6. Thor: Love and Thunder, $4 million
7. Nope, $3.55 million
8. Minions: Rise of Gru, $3.52 million
9. Where the Crawdads Sing, $3.15 million
10. Bodies Bodies Bodies, $2.4 million